Sebastian Fox joined the firm in 2023 and assists an array of clients with navigating the full range of residential and commercial real estate transactions. He is a licensed title agent and has managed real estate closings in excess of $100,000,000. In addition to his real estate practice, Sebastian advises personal representatives and trustees through the probate and estate administration process. Sebastian’s prior experience includes serving as Assistant County Attorney in Martin County and president of a real estate title company in Palm Beach.
Sebastian is a Palm Beach County native and an active volunteer with the American Heart Association and the Friends of MacArthur Beach State Park. He received his undergraduate degree, his master’s degree in real estate and his law degree all from the University of Florida.
- J.D. cum laude, University of Florida Levin College of Law, 2017
- M.S.R.E., University of Florida Hough Graduate School of Business, 2017
- B.A. cum laude, University of Florida, 2009
Associations & Memberships
- The Florida Bar
- Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
- Title Issues and Standards Committee
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Friends of MacArthur Beach State Park
- Committee Member
- Leadership Palm Beach County
- Selected to Class of 2022