Audrey Harris is admitted to the practice of law in Florida (1981) and Illinois (1975) and concentrates her practice in the areas of estate planning and estate and trust administration.
- J.D., Northwestern University School of Law, 1975
- B.A., with honors, University of Illinois, 1969
- Major: History; Minor: Political Science
- The Florida Bar
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Member: Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
- Jupiter Medical Center Foundation Planned Giving Committee
- Lighthouse Gallery Foundation, Inc.
- Director (1996-2000)
- President (1998-2000)
- Leadership Palm Beach County Class of 1985