Audrey Harris is admitted to the practice of law in Florida (1981) and Illinois (1975) and concentrates her practice in the areas of estate planning and estate and trust administration. Prior to practicing law in Florida, Ms. Harris was a vice president and trust officer of a local bank.
- J.D., Northwestern University School of Law, 1975
- B.A., with honors, University of Illinois, 1969
- Major: History; Minor: Political Science
- The Florida Bar
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Member: Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
- Palm Beach/Martin County Estate Planning Council
- Jupiter Medical Center Foundation Planned Giving Committee
- Lighthouse Gallery Foundation, Inc.
- Director (1996-2000)
- President (1998-2000)
- Leadership Palm Beach County Class of 1985
- Lighthouse Art Center/Museum and School of Art, Inc.
- Director (2004-2012)
- Guardian ad Litem Palm Beach County volunteer