Richard D. Percic is a member of the Florida Bar Association and has been practicing law since 1983. He is Of Counsel with Jeck, Harris, Raynor & Jones, P.A. Prior to his association with Jeck, Harris, Raynor & Jones, P.A., Mr. Percic practiced law in prominent Broward County firms and was a commercial title officer with First American Title Insurance Company. His areas of concentration include multi-million-dollar lending transactions, including workouts of public loans, the purchase and sale of golf clubs, the sale of commercial properties including shopping centers, malls and industrial buildings, the sale of residential properties, stock and asset-based transfers and loans, the representation of residential and commercial lenders and condominium and homeowners associations and corporate law.
- J.D., cum laude, University of Miami School of Law, 1983
- B.S., Youngstown State University, 1972
- Major: Education
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- U.S. Selective Service System
- Local board member (1980 – 2000)
- St. Lucie Habitat for Humanity, Inc.
- Board member (2002 – 2008)
- Diocese of Palm Beach
- Member: Finance Council (2005 – present)
- Member: Real Estate Committee (2006 – present)
- Heathcote Gardens, Fort Pierce
- Board member (2008 – 2011)