Geoffrey L. Jones is a member of the Florida and District of Columbia Bars and has been practicing law since 1987. He practices in the Florida state and appellate courts, including the Florida Supreme Court, and is a member of the general and trial bar of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida. Mr. Jones is also admitted to practice before the U.S. Supreme Court. He represents clients in civil litigation with a concentration in commercial litigation and has experience in jury trials, bench trials, arbitration, mediation and appellate practice.
- J.D., The Dickinson School of Law of the Pennsylvania State University, 1987
- B.A., Grove City College, 1981
- Major: History
- The Florida Bar
- Member: Litigation Section (1987 – present)
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Member (1989 – present)
- The Friends of Jupiter Beach, Inc.
- Member (1998 – present)
- Director (2001 – present)
- President (2012 – 2015)
- Jupiter Medical Center Institutional Review Board
- Member (2000 – present)