Philippe C. Jeck is a member of the Florida and New York Bar Associations and has been practicing law since 1980. He is the president of Jeck, Harris, Raynor & Jones, P.A. and was a Certified Public Accountant. His areas of concentration include all aspects of purchasing, structuring, zoning, developing, constructing, marketing, leasing and selling industrial, commercial, residential, condominium and ranch real estate projects, real estate and asset-based lending, business formation and entity selection, mergers and acquisitions, general commercial law, intellectual property/computer law, foreign investments and dispute resolution.
- J.D., with honors, University of Florida, 1980
- B.S., magna cum laude, Florida State University, 1977
- Major: Accounting; Minor: French
- Jupiter Medical Center
- Board of Trustees Member
- Corporate Board and Finance Committee Member
- Anchor Bank
- Current Board Member
- Economic Council of Palm Beach County, Inc.
- General Counsel
- Executive Committee
- Current Board Member
- Palm Beach North Chamber of Commerce, Inc.
- Chair (2015-2016)
- Current Director
- Past General Counsel
- Palm Health Foundation, Inc.
- Chair (2016-2018)
- Palm Beach County Early Learning Coalition, Inc.
- Chair (1999 – 2001)
- Business Development Board of Palm Beach County, Inc.
- Chair (1995 – 1996)
- Child Care Partnership Act Task Force of Palm Beach County
- Chair (1990’s)
- Environmentally Sensitive Lands Acquisition
- Selection Committee Member (1990’s)
- Leadership Palm Beach County
- Class of 1990
- American Bar Association
- The Florida Bar
- Former Member of Steering Committee
- Continuing Legal Education Manual: Small Business Practice
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Chair Realtor-Attorney Joint Committee (1990’s)
- New York State Bar Association
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Past Member
- “The Best Lawyers in America” Peer Review Ranking
- Palm Beach North Chamber, 2013 Special Recognition Award
- Champion of Children — Palm Beach County, 2010
- Individual Achievement Award, Jupiter Tequesta Juno Beach Chamber of Commerce, 2002
- Child Advocacy Award, School District of Palm Beach County, 2001
- Honorable Mention Award, Florida Children’s Forum, 2001
- Humanitarian of the Year Award, Jupiter Tequesta Hobe Sound Association of Realtors, 2000
- Long Course World Championship Triathlon Team USA Member (2006, 2008)