Jeremy D. Bowerman has been a member of the Florida Bar and has practiced law since 2013. Jeremy focuses on all aspects of residential and commercial real estate, including sale and purchase transactions, title insurance, land use and development, commercial leasing, and mortgage-based lending. Jeremy also concentrates on business law, estate planning, and probate and trust administration.
- J.D., Florida State University College of Law, 2013
- B.S., cum laude, University of Florida, 2010
- Major: Sport Management; Minor: Business Administration
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Palm Beach County Real Estate Council